As things continue to change, we want to keep you updated on the latest Willy’s news and share some offers to help add some sunshine to a rainy day.
Let’s start with some company updates:
- We want everyone to continue to enjoy eating Willy’s food and we have several options for your convenience and comfort:
- Place your order online for easy pick-up at our Pick-Up Station.
- Curbside Service If you want to stay in your car, call the location when you arrive and we will bring it to your car.
- Place your order through Door Dash for delivery to your door, you can select No Contact delivery as an option. #openfordelivery
- Bring it Home, Build Your Own Taco Box. All the ingredients to build your own tacos at home with your family. Feeds 4-6 for $34.95. See special offer at bottom of page!
- Click here to place your order
- New store hours and closings:
- We are closing most locations at 8 p.m, check location for hours as some are closed earlier.
- Downtown Peachtree Center location will close at 3 p.m.
- Our AT&T Midtown (725 West Peachtree Street) & Georgia State (100 Piedmont Ave) locations are closed until further notice.
- All locations are open for take-out and delivery only, no dining room service:
- We have implemented additional precautionary measures to continue to keep you & our team safe:
- More Frequent Handwashing: We are enforcing more thorough and frequent handwashing and glove changes when employees arrive and during their shifts. We are providing timers at our locations for accountability.
- Increased Sanitation and Cleanliness: We have increased the cleaning and disinfecting of our restaurants, with focused attention to high contact areas in the dining room and restrooms such as the tables, chairs, and counters.
- Health & Well-Being: We are reinforcing all training procedures and best practices for safe food handling and ensuring any sick employees stay home.
- Sneeze Guard Barrier: We are placing tape around the order area to create a boundary so Guests have space between themselves and the sneeze guard.
- Until further notice, we will no longer serve Mahi-Mahi Fish on Friday.
Taco Box: There’s enough stress right now, let us help make dinner easy. For a limited time only, we are offering $5 OFF Taco Box every day of the week. No coupon needed, the discount is automatically applied.
We also want to support our partners at Giving Kitchen to give back during this time when so many are in need. Now until the end of May, we will contribute $1 from every Taco Box sold to Giving Kitchen.
Online Gift Card Bonus: If you are home cooking for a while, why not treat yourself for the future? For every $25 online purchase of ecard or Gift Card you buy, you will receive a $5 bonus card in return. This is not valid for in-store purchase. To purchase, please click here.
Willy’s Catering – Burrito Box: In the spirit of staying safe and to allow for social distancing, we are now offering Burrito Boxes on our Catering Menu for $11.25.Each box includes a burrito with your choice of protein, rice, beans, and cheese. Alongside the burrito are individual serving of our homemade guacamole, pico de gallo salsa, sour cream, chipotle salsa, tomatillo salsa, and freshly made chips. To bring a little joy, we add a delicious chocolate chip cookie that we bake fresh in-house. Cutlery is included. Order online at willys.com or call our Catering Department at 404-422-7107 to place your order.
We are truly grateful for our BurritoHeads and we believe that we will all come out of this as a stronger and more united community. Thank you for your continued support as we all navigate these challenging times. Please continue to stay healthy and safe.