If we treat the Earth well, we’ll always be able to get top-quality ingredients worthy of a Willy’s burrito. That’s why we make each of our locations as environmentally friendly as we can and are constantly looking for ways to incorporate Green thinking into our business.
Our eco-friendly initiatives include:
- Offering unbleached napkins made from recycled materials.
- Self-programming thermostats to conserve power.
- Tankless water heaters as code permits.
- Recycling at locations where permitted.
- Installing low-flow toilets and energy efficient fixtures.
- Low energy, long-lasting light bulbs.
- Using recycled box containers (vs. Styrofoam) for our quesadillas and nachos.